Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Some more randomness...

Who's going to bring "sexy" back the next time? Was it ever really gone in the first place?

I'm having an interesting time trying to balance everything in my life right now. Building a house and trying to sell a condo in this market was a horrible idea. However, I know I'll be so happy when I wake up that first morning in my new bedroom. Only one month to go!

24-year-old Asian boys with muscles tease my cock and add to the stress.

32-year-old Asian boyfriends don't tease my cock and add to the stress.

Looking forward to Ugly Betty's start-up coming soon. Not really looking forward to see how "the gays" are going to be portrayed when they move into Wisteria Lane. Jeez, gays are moving to Wisteria Lane...I wonder how stereotypical I will be when I move into MY new neighborhood.

Salvaging my friendship with Donna, but not sure how I feel about it. It's been good for me to "strengthen" my bond with Beny by not having Donna around. But, I miss her humor and insanity. I just hope that this time she will be more respectful of me.

Where are the hurricanes this year? I could use a day off of work already!

I hope he doesn't mind, but one of my favorite blogs to read is:
http://manhattanoffender.typepad.com/manhattanoffender/
Check him out. He seems rather "well-grounded", but his writing and humor are sharp as a tack.

I'm really horny for college boys lately. It's been awhile.

Halloween Horror Nights is coming soon and I can't wait to step into the Carnival of Carnage! It's the best time of the year!

Season's about to change in Orlando and I'm ready for it. I've been sweating now more than ever, like Cats now and forever.

That's all, my little cuddlecunts! (Thanks, MO!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how I love your stream of conciousness. Thinking of you and thought I'd check in to see what you are up to...Love Kelly L

11:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Kelly L! Love ya, my sista!

I see you've been hangin' with the Mikey K. So fun!

12:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for the perfect post-holiday pick-me-up? We suggest some serious shopping at H2O Plus' semi-annual Beauty Sale. SAVE UP TO 60% on must-haves for face and body through January 13. Stock up on cult skincare faves in limited-edition jumbo sizes before they're gone. www.h2oplus.com

7:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home