Thursday, December 28, 2006

Bryanboy

I stumbled upon this hot little shit in the Phillipines named Braynboy (http://bryanboy.com).

His photos make my heart skip a beat and my tool pulse. His humor delish. His talk of drug use makes my nose twitch. Too bad my dern metabolism is starting to slow, or I'd give him a run for his money.

I want him in the most stalker-way possible.

He rates people on his "Gayometer", so this one is for him:





Shirt from Barney's. Shorts from Club Monaco. Prada keychain. Versace glasses. Diesel watch.

Urine smell from the NYC MTA.

Be kind, my sweet almond.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuk yuk yuk yuk!

You are like a pig. LOL

Gayometer: 0.00

11:43 PM

 
Blogger TripAway2Day said...

You are too kind! Thanks!

8:37 AM

 
Blogger james said...

sooo... new york city.

9:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home