Friday, September 15, 2006

Make it Funky...

This past month, I have been in a major depression...a funk. Quite honestly, I'm not sure what has brought it onto me. Bills? Relationship? Job? Current Events?

I'm beginning to wonder if it's my mid-life crisis.

If I go all Kevin Spacey in "American Beauty", we might need to worry. Right now, I worry about how this might be affecting my health. I've been experiencing tremendous back pain and constant upset stomach issues. I've also been sleeping WAY too much.

I really don't have any answers. I don't have any understanding as to why I am going through this. The uncertainty only adds to the problem.

I haven't been to a therapist. Could they really help me?

How can they help me, when I can't even help myself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home