Friday, June 16, 2006

A dilemma?

My dear friend Brian worships Madonna. Rarely a week goes by without him sending out an update email as to the latest on dear ol' Madge.

He purchased two prime tickets to see her in Boston on July 6th.

Poor Brian has an unfortunate health problem that is prohibiting him from flying to see the concert and has graciously offered the tickets to me.

I want them. Badly.

Here's the dilemma:
  • Who goes with me on such short notice? (Beny will be visiting his family in Singapore and Malaysia.)
  • What the heck do I do with my dog? (I can't handle flying solo and dealing with the dog for the trip.)

I've got a bunch of ducks I need to get in a row before I can commit to going on this trip.

They say that where there is a will, there's a way (Brittney even said that in her interview last night...)

Anyway, my day is going to be filled with scrabling and phone calls. I have got to try to make this trip happen.

If not for me...for Brian, too. I owe it to him for being such a wonderful and gracious friend.

Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home