Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Why, you'll see boys...

The film version of RENT is one week away from it's premiere (November 23rd). I'm so into this, that I'm having RENT-fever. This, despite the fact that I've been cranking Madonna's Confessions on a Dance Floor for the past day and a half.

I'm torn...I want to absorb myself in Madge's fabulous musical offering (purchased for a low low $9.72 at Wal-Mart), but at the same time I can't seem to tear myself away from my RENT movie soundtrack.

My CD player's eject button is working overtime as my Attention Deficit Disorder is causing me to bounce between these CDs.

I'm also excited at two other "happenings":
  • It appears that a decision is about to be made regarding the job I interviewed for a few weeks ago. The decision must be a difficult one, but I know for a fact that some calls are being made to various salaried-types to determine whether I am the favorable choice, or not. While I'm extremely nervous at the prospect of moving into a new job, I believe that it's exactly the medicine I need to rejuvenate my life.

Crossing my fingers.

  • Beny has received info that his boss has made some headway on creating a new salaried position for him. Hopefully, in the next week or two, Beny will be receiving a big promotion.

If both of these things pan positively out next week, I'm sure I will be on top of the world...

Confessions.

RENT.

WDI.

$$$.

Here's to hoping that I have lots to be thankful for on this coming Thanksgiving Day!

Why, my Mom's stuffing should be extra yummy this year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous The Peach said...

I am going to see RENT when it comes out. I watched them perform on GMA this morning while on the eliptical, but I was also having a problem with focus. You see..my friend...the LIVE 8 concert was released on DVD. Of course, I had to purchase as my one and only Lady of England did an incredible performance. So, I loaded it up on my portable and had the best damn cardio workout in months!

I feel your pain. DISTRACTED. I am.

2:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home