Friday, October 14, 2005

Why I'm all "hung up" on you...

It hasn't been officially released, yet. But, thanks to Google, I've got it.

I have just downloaded the "Stuart Price Extended Remix" of Madonna's newest single from her "Confessions on a Dancefloor" album, which will be released later this year.

The song is titled, "Hung up".

The genius of Madge is that she knows how to please her fans. She's always on the cutting edge and she does this effortlessly by borrowing ideas from society, life, and others and manages to put everything in a blender. The smoothie that pours out is always flavorful, unique, and ever-so satisfying.

"Hung up" is no exception.

Pouring Agnetha, Benny, Bjorn, and Frida (otherwise known as ABBA, nitwit) into the undertones of the song makes me say "Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie" to my local Virgin Megastore. I do believe that this is one of those CDs that I might have to make the trek to Virgin at midnight on the release date.

It's just that good.

As Madonna always is.

Combining Madonna's newest "Confessions" and the movie version of "RENT" next month...well, November of 2006 is going to be a shit-kicker and I'm going to be a happy fat sprite.

It looks like the unoriginal beginnings of the new millenium are being pushed behind us. Some excitment in the entertainment world is finally returning.

Thanks, Madonna.

Now you know why I will always be devoted to you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mikester said...

I LOVE that song..........so need to get that song. :)
Happy Friday!

1:15 PM

 
Blogger TripAway2Day said...

Criminy! I'm so excited (and flattered) that my newest Westcoaster and C-lister friend, Mikester, posted a comment on my stoopid blog!

Thanks, babe.

I'm thinking that I'll be doing an upcoming shameless shoutout to your blog real soon, kiddo.

Keep flying on that rocket ship and don't forget the Visine.

Disney. Who knew?

tlyfwur: Nasa produced flypaper.

2:56 PM

 
Anonymous The Peach said...

I'm hung. Hung up on MADONNA that is! Here's hoping to an amazing album!

1:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home