Friday, October 21, 2005

Why anxiety?

With Beny's asylum being granted by the INS Judge, I experienced great joy this week. However, I'm still on pins and needles.

I have an interview this afternoon.

I haven't interviewed for anything in seven or eight years.

Have I been preparing? Quite simply, no. I think I'm a good enough bullshitter at this point that I should be able to wing it. I know the questions...those trap-setting questions with no right or wrong answer. I'm ready for those.

Basically, my goal is to simply be my normal witty self, throw in a dash of that old church-boy charm that I used to display, and pepper my answers with the latest and greatest business buzzwords.

I've wanted to work for this particular company since I was seven and playing with Legos. Quite frankly, I've been preparing for this interview almost all of my life, so I say BRING IT ON!

I've received inside info that I'm one of the prime candidates (in the top five of fourteen -- originally 55 applicants). That alone makes me feel good enough to be comfortable as I head into the interview.

The Clonazepams will also help me relax.

I feel pretty good about this one. If I fuck it up, I'll be asking myself...

Why? Why? Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home