Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Why 50 questions?

Because, I have 50 answers!

1. What year was the best year of your life? 1992 sticks in my brain for some reason. Must be because that's when I first moved away from home and finally had some freedom.

2. One animal or insect that Noah should have left off the ark? Are you kidding? I live in Florida...mosquitos, roaches, gators, snakes...

3. Do you make a wish before blowing out your birthday candles? Yes -- and I'm not going to tell you what it is.

4. Do you generally open your bills on the day that you receive them? I don't open them at all. I let Beny open them and tell me when I need to pay them...how's that for responsibility?

5. How many pillows are on your bed? Two...his and his.

6. Favorite ice cream flavor? Dulce de Leche

7. What is the most dominate color in your wardrobe? Gray

8. Have you ever seen a ghost? 999 of them in the Haunted Mansion, you know...

9. Would you rather go to a carnival or circus? Carnival...I love the seediness and if they have the "freak shows" BONUS!

10. Favorite meal: breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Dinner.

11. Your favorite fictional animal? Harvey Birdman: Lawyer

12. Have you ever flown first-class? Yes.

13. Would you go on a reality show? Absolutely.

14. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future? Pessimistic...it's all turning to shit as we speak.

15. Pancakes or waffles? 'Waffle House' waffles

16. If you could own a home anywhere in the world, where would it be? Brooklyn Heights, NYC

17. Your favorite Soup of the Day? Broccoli and Cheese. Chili.

18. What site is a must see for all visitors to your city? For me, it's all about Epcot and "Drinking Around the World".

19. Can you recommend a good restaurant in your city? Many: Stonewood Grill, Kahuna Grill, Hue, Jiko, Boma, Flying Fish, Artist's Point, Cafe Tu Tu Tango...somebody stop me...I love eatin'!

20. You go to the zoo; What is the one animal that you want to see? I love to see the silverback Gorillas...so expressive.

21. Potatoes, rice, or pasta; Which is your favorite? I think I'm into the potatoes.

22. What is the best movie that you’ve seen this year? I recently watched "I Heart Huckabees" and enjoyed it...although it's a tad too "heady".

23. One of your favorite books when you were a child? Shel Silverstein's "Where the Sidewalk Ends".

24. What in your life are you most grateful for? I'm sure most people will say, "my parents" and I'll echo that one, but I'd also say my best friends Donna and William, who have always stood by me.

25. You are home alone and use the bathroom; do you close the door? I don't even close the door when I have guests...unless it's going to be a paint-peeler.

26. What is your favorite small appliance? Cameras.

27. Salty snacks or sweet treats? Salty.

28. Are you usually a little early, a little late, or right on time? I'm always early and rarely late.

29. What is the most daring thing that you have ever done? I've done many things that involve nudity.

30. Have you ever met someone famous? Yes. Too many to care.

31. What was one of your favorite games as a child? I liked playing "Chutes and Ladders", mainly for the "Chutes".

32. At what age have you looked your best? I'd say 31.

33. One person that never fails to make you laugh? Donna Mitchell -- girl is nuts.

34. What was the first music that you ever bought? Devo's "Whip It".

35. If you could change one thing about your family life when you were a child, what would it be? Being 'out' with them from the beginning, rather than cause so much pain down the road.

36. What is the one thing that you cook that always receives compliments? White Cannellini Bean Dip with Oregano-sprinkled Pita Chips. I also get compliments on my "Vietnamese-spiced Pork Chops".

37. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? The net. Google News. Local news, WFTV Channel 9.

38. In the last calendar year, how many people have you told that you love them? Five...no names, sorry.

39. Who recieved your first kiss? My first boyfriend, Peter Ames.

40. The single most important quality in a mate? Humor and simplicity. I found 1/2 of that and 1 out of 2 isn't that bad.

41. What do you value most in a relationship? Romantic talks/walks in beautiful surroundings. The moment when you realize for the millionth time how much you love him...or her.

42. Do you believe that you have a soulmate? Yes.

43. Do you consider yourself well organized? I can be. Mostly.

44. On average, how many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror? Hmmm...seven?

45. Did you ever make a prank phone call? Oh yes. Many.

46. What one quality do you seek in a friend? Humor and smart conversation. Patience. Loving me no matter what.

47. Have you ever killed an animal? Insect, yes. Animal, no.

48. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? Architect.

49. Do you believe in a afterlife? Yes.

50. What would you like to accomplish with the remaining years of your life? To not have to work any longer and travel, travel travel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home