Friday, September 30, 2005

Why am I so scared?

I was up too late last night.

Surprisingly, I don't feel rotten today. It's a miracle that I didn't wake up in my normal hangover haze.

However, I am very weak. Physically, not emotionally.

After work, I'm heading to Halloween Horror Nights: Tales of Terror at Universal Orlando. Beny and I had a great time at this event last year and I'm really jazzed to go tonight.

What's going to make it extra fun (I hope), is that we are taking Jeanny to this and she's already terrified. It's a whole fear of the unknown thing for her, plus her fear of scarey movies. She has no idea what to expect. I'm certain that she's going to be terrified.

I'll get to exercise my Shadenfruede (laughing at the misfortune of others).

But, why am I so scared?

It's not really that I'm scared. It's more like I'm afraid...or worried. Worried that I'm going to be so fatigued after lack of sleep that I'm not going to enjoy my full money value of the event tonight.

Then again, once I get some liquor in me at Universal Orlando, I should be a-ok.

Why, I just can't wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger jiri said...

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

5:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home