Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Why am I "overloaded"?

Brief update:

Things are fine with my friendship between me and Franky.

Beny and I are doing okay, but haven't seen very much of each other recently due to our schedules.

Had a wild night at my good friend Donna's semi-formal office party...didn't arrive home until 4:30pm. Very odd and fun evening, ending by the pool at the Wyndham Palace Resort & Spa.

Work is a complete nightmare right now. I guess there are too many deliverables coming up on the Senior Leadership team. I am being tasked with documenting all projects and creating a timeline to show how everything is hitting and overlapping all at the same time.

Needless to say, I'm in Excel Spreadsheet hell.

Why did I upgrade to XP?

1 Comments:

Blogger Willie said...

Idle hands are wicked hands. Staying busy keeps you out of trouble. Believe me when I say that if I didn't keep myself busy my face would be in more laps than a restaurant napkin.

7:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home