Monday, April 25, 2005

Why naked mole rats?

If you've never seen one, you must.

A naked mole rat is basically a burrowing rat about three to four inches in length, but what makes them "cute" is the fact that they have no fur. These little guys and their wrinkled flesh colored skin make them cute as can be...at least in an oddly-cute-as-can-be way.

If you want to see a picture of one, you can click right here to see these little guys in all of their nekkid glory: http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/wildfacts/factfiles/614.shtml

This weekend, I did a typical "gay-thing"...

...that's right, I shaved it..."the region".

Now, I've done this a few times before, but it's been awhile. Normally a trim is all it takes to make me feel that I can live up to my promiscuous potential.

However, spending the whole day in the house on Saturday, I got carried away and turned my Sherman Hemsley into my own naked mole rat.

Once the process had begun, there was no turning back.

The electric trimmer got a work out and at the end of the process I stood there gawking at the rebirth of "my little friend".

Am I pleased with the result? Well, the jury is still out.

The bigger question is, "Will others enjoy my new pet?"

In gay culture, a shaved woo-woo is commonplace. I never fully understood why. I assume it's so the cock-ring doesn't get caught in the weeds. I, however, have never worn the "band around the boys" because I'm afraid of the choke-hold. Maybe now is the time I tried it?

If only I had a willing candidate to recieve the fury a cock-ring would unleash.

Beny seems rather disinterested. In fact, I could probably tatoo the sinking of the Titanic on my scholng and Beny wouldn't even try to save any of the passengers.

Then there's Franky. Beny's evil twin in Tampa that I'm dying to fornicate with, hopefully in the next month or two.

Why temptation?

3 Comments:

Blogger OrlandoCatastrophic said...

Very amusing AND you have the itchiness to look forward to when your pubes start growing back...

Paula Abdul RAWKS.

12:07 PM

 
Anonymous wilzsecret@aol.com said...

you never cease to amaze me toph, and i literally mean never. lol. i hope you didn't get it so close that you will endure the dreaded razor burn... that can be a devastating experience if it happens at the beginning of say "gay week"... get it out of your system now... the boys are coming and you want to be primed and ready, w/o some dick toupee

9:39 PM

 
Blogger blogger1272 said...

What a great site you have here, I bookmarked it!

I have a Adult Sex Toys related info site. It covers Adult Sex Toys related information.

Check it out when you can. ;)

4:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home