Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Why Surveys?

In lieu of being a huge slacker and not updating my blog, I decided to make today 'Survey Day' and answer some questions that I'm sure you've been pining for me to answer. Enjoy!

  1. IF YOU COULD BE SOMEONE ELSE FOR A DAY, WHO WOULD IT BE? I'd be Oprah Winfrey and deposit $5 million into tripaway2day's Saving's Account.
  2. GOLD OR SILVER? Silver.
  3. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? 'House of Flying Daggers' which was a very well done film...beautiful fabric textures on the costumes.
  4. FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTER? 'Meatwad' on the Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
  5. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Water and Ibuprofin.
  6. WHO WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH? The Pope...talk about a boring conversation.
  7. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? Nope.
  8. WHO INSPIRES YOU? Currently, it's my dear friend Brian Hill. He's working on making his dream a 'Reality'.
  9. BEACH OR CITY? Used to be 'City'...now, I believe it'd be 'Beach', as long as I have a Corona in my hand.
  10. SUMMER OR WINTER? I hate being cold, so I'll have to say Summer.
  11. HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU HAD YOUR FIRST KISS? With a boy...21.
  12. BUTTERED, PLAIN OR SALTED POPCORN? Salted and buttered. I also can go for some Kettle Corn.
  13. WORST MEMORY? Popping a boner in showers during Physical Education in 7th grade. Traumatic.
  14. BEST MEMORIES? Wild nights with dear friends. Disney Cruise Line vacation in 2000.
  15. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING? Bananas, sugar, and Mayo. Don't knock it until you've tried it!
  16. HAVE YOU ANY PETS? Yes, I have. My dipshit Chihuahua, Chopstick...I love him.
  17. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE? Cluelessness and no sense of humor, easily offended.
  18. FLOWER? Orchid.
  19. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN ON THE LOTTERY HOW LONG WOULD YOU LEAVE IT BEFORE YOU TOLD PEOPLE? Not sure I'd tell people. I would, however, quit my job!
  20. FIZZY OR STILL WATER? Still water.
  21. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? It's about to be a light plum/silver.
  22. HOW MANY KEYS ARE ON YOUR KEY RING? Four. I don't even know what one of them opens.
  23. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? Bali or Tokyo...or both!
  24. CAN YOU JUGGLE, IF YES HOW MANY? I only juggle two balls, if you know what I mean...
  25. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FORM OF EXERCISE? Attempting to molest an elusive dolphin.
  26. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? My regular daily grind.
  27. WHERE DO YOU FOOD SHOP? SuperTarget.
  28. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? Nope.

Why bother?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Will The Thrill said...

IF YOU COULD BE SOMEONE ELSE FOR A DAY, WHO WOULD IT BE? I’d be someone who is truly in loved and truly loves… I want to know what that feels like.

GOLD OR SILVER? Sterling Silver.

WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Oh crap, I don’t even remember… Um, I think it was Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.

FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTER? Stewie on Family Guy.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Eggs and the processed pork product of my desire.

WHO WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH? Gilbert Godfried.

CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? Nope.

WHO INSPIRES YOU? I am inspired by my Mother. She continues to amaze me. Also my brother and his wife. I’m not sure how they do it, but they always have fun and still like each other all these years later.

BEACH OR CITY? Beach in the summer, City in the winter.

SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.

HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU HAD YOUR FIRST KISS? With a boy, 8, with a girl 11.
.
BUTTERED, PLAIN OR SALTED POPCORN? Salted and buttered. Kettle Corn makes me gag thinking about it. Sick!!!

WORST MEMORY? Three months of black-out-drinking.

BEST MEMORIES? Living like I was invincible. My younger years, in Florida.

FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING? I totally love Clubs.

HAVE YOU ANY PETS? I have a cat, her name is Amanda, the Princess Kitty.

WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE? Men who lie and cheat. And lie about cheating.

FLOWER? Orchid., me too… we’re flower buddies!!!

IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN ON THE LOTTERY HOW LONG WOULD YOU LEAVE IT BEFORE YOU TOLD PEOPLE? I wouldn’t tell people, they’d figure it out eventually. No reason to rub it in anyone’s face… WAY bad Karma.

FIZZY OR STILL WATER? Still water.

WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? It’s not “mine” it’s the folks… I think at one time it was some sort of whitish color. I’m only guessing.

HOW MANY KEYS ARE ON YOUR KEY RING? Eight I think… too much of a hassle to actually look.

WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? Florida, or Arizona… I love the heat, and the experiences had in both locales.

CAN YOU JUGGLE, IF YES HOW MANY? I am not that coordinated.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FORM OF EXERCISE? I am so f-ing sick of the damn dolphin, I swear I am coming to FL and WILL throw you in WITH them… then you can see how much you like petting them. I however prefer working out with the trainer at the gym.

WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Watched a drag show, got drunk, hit on a guy that … wow… I really shouldn’t have, hey vodka goggles.

WHERE DO YOU FOOD SHOP? SuperTarget??? Super What? They have a “SuperTarget” you East Coasters are so dang fancy over there. Safeway for me.

DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? Yes I do.

6:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I give your blog an A+ with a Gold Star! I really enjoy your content and will be back very frequently! I enjoyed the information you had on credit reports as well. I actually have a disney cruise secrets blog with all sorts of great information in it. May I put a link to this blog of yours on mine?

1:19 AM

 
Blogger St Louis Cardinals BUFF said...

Finally a real work at home opportunity that you can depend on sending you a paycheck every month.
paid to take surveys

I myself have been earning over $2200 a month working no more then 4 hours a day, When ever I want.
paid to take surveys

This really works.
paid to take surveys

I just thought I'd tell you about it.
paid to take surveys

If you don't take me up for the opportunity hey it's your loss not mine,
paid to take surveys

7:27 AM

 
Blogger Clickbank Mall said...

Simple Tasks Create Lots of Cash
surveys of
Are you interested?
surveys of
Then Try This!
surveys of

11:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home