Thursday, February 24, 2005

Why a parallel universe?

I'm convinced that due to my multiple personalities (the drunk tripaway2day, the sober tripaway2day, the Secretary tripaway2day, the 'friend' tripaway2day, etc.) that there must be an alternate universe that I'm living.

The question is...
..is the other tripaway2day having more fun than I am?

Is there another guy out there that I could feel like is a carbon copy soul-mate (on the friendship level...) for me?

The truth is out there.

Proof of this 'X-files' way of thinking reared it's head last night. That's when I met Frankie. The event was so odd that I was convinced I had 'Scully-osis' creeping along the nerve-endings of my spine.

Beny (my Indo-Chinese sweetheart) works at an Neiman's in the handbag department. Occasionally, he calls over to other stores in Florida for rich-bitch customers looking for a specific handbag. You know...some Prada or Judith Leiber...or some shit like that. Every so often, he calls the Tampa Neiman's and talks to this guy in the handbag department named, Frankie.

Frankie, as it turns out is Indo-Chinese, too. Frankie's also a prissy woman just like my boy, Beny.

Do you see where I'm heading with this? Do the math, Einstein:
  • Indonesian (with a Chinese descent)
  • Homo
  • Handbags
  • High-end merchandise

Parallel universe. How can you argue that?

This is where I start playing Mulder and wondering if I am able to get all 'Duchovny' on Frankie's ass...would Beny mind? Would this be cheating? Would I even enjoy myself? After all...when you make a copy of a copy of a copy, the integrity starts to desintigrate. Frankie seems to be a copy.

With Beny, I've truly found an original!

It's myself that I begin to question. Am I an original? Sometimes I begin to wonder.

Many of my co-workers seem to think I'm quite original. I guess they don't watch as much TV as I do. Most of my 'material' has been lifted from Comedy Central and Paris Hilton.

Why the Simple Life?

3 Comments:

Blogger Existence said...

God I love Paris Hilton. I wonder who hosted her on her recent visit to WALT DISNEY WORLD on February 17. She needs a fabulous tour guide! In the words of your blog, "Why hot?" But better yet honey, "Why wasn't I there?"

12:50 PM

 
Blogger Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Disney World Vacations

11:42 AM

 
Blogger Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Orlando Vacations

11:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home