Thursday, February 03, 2005

Why La Nouba?

For those of you not 'in-the-know', La Nouba is the name Orlando's resident Cirque du Soleil show. La Nouba (which means: to live it up, to party) has been wowing crowds at Walt Disney World since 1998.

I'm not bragging here (and some of you might think I'm a freak) but, since 1998 I've lost count as to how many times I've seen this show!

After seeing this show countless times, I started getting "creative" with my La Nouba experiences.

It started out as getting shit-faced drunk prior to the show starting and continuing to drink the crappy Chardonnay they serve during the 90 minute show.

But, some of my wildest times were spent 'blowing up' in the theater. (If you don't know what I mean, you don't want to know...)

However, tonight when I get to see the show again, I'll be with some of my boyfriend's co-workers whom I've never met.

So, what level of excess do I "LA NOUBA" tonight?

Considering the boyfriend's co-workers and the fact that I work tomorrow, I'm sure I'll be a good little boy. But, I want you all to know that deep down inside...I'll be dying to be naughty.

Maybe I can have one glass of wine at the show?

But...

...Why cheap Chardonnay? Yuck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Disney World

11:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home