Friday, February 18, 2005

Why is it so hard?

Okay...filth-mongers...getcher mind out of the gutter.

It's time for a new feature called, "Why is it so hard..." and I'll be throwing some questions out there that I'd love to have answered. Let's get going, shall we?

Why is it so hard...

...to believe Michael Jackson? Well, last night's special on ABC, 'Michael Jackson: Secret World' painted a pretty convincing argument against the mighty gloved-one.

...to convince people that gays are actually normal?

...to find a fun job where I can utilize my 'creativity'?

...to afford to travel? I really have so many places that I feel that I must see during my life on Earth, but as long as I'm an Administrative Professional, I trust I never will.

...to touch an elusive dolphin?

...to fix a Sky Tower after a hurricane?

...to find reliable friends?

...to make people happy?

...to work less than 40 hours per week?

...to get a Chihuahua to shit outside?

...to drink and drive?

...to get people to realize that you supposed to shut-up during a movie in a theater?

...to lose weight and still drink liquor?

...to speak freely?

That's enough for today. I don't have the answers. It's not a test. Hopefully, someone will post their responses in the comments section below. If not, feel free to talk about...

...Why is it hard? Now, that should be interesting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Existence said...

"Honey, that was fabulous!"

Why is it so hard to be like Samantha Jones?

Love ya!

2:04 PM

 
Blogger TripAway2Day said...

Hilarious! You ARE my Samantha Jones!

2:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home